An Open Letter to Congressman Adam Schiff (D) (Congressional District number 29 of California) Sent 12/20/09 December 20, 2009
Tags: "YOU ARE FIRED", An Open Letter to Congressman Adam Schiff (Congressional District number 29 of California), Barack Obama, Barack Obama's Destructive Tax Policy, Barack Obama's Propaganda, Cap and Tax Trainwreck, Communism, Corrupt Chicago Democratic Politics, Corrupt Politics, Democratic Deceit, Diane Feinstein, Marxism, Marxist Dictator, Marxist Socialist Entitlement Programs, Nancy Pelosi, Senator Barbara Boxer, Socialism, The Democratic Party, Unions
An open letter to Congressman Adam Schiff. August 10, 2009
Tags: Barack Obama, Barack Obama's Healthcare Train Wreck, Congressman Adam Schiff, Illegal Immigration, SEIU, Service Employees International Union, Socialistic Administered Healthcare, Town Hall Meetings
Here are my questions for your town hall meeting.
1. How are you going to pay for this Health Care Train Wreck (HCTW)?
2. Can you show the public a powerpoint presentation of precise facts and figures on exactly where the funds are going to come from to pay for the HCTW?
3. How is Barack Obama going to prevent illegal immigrants from benefiting from his HCTW.
4. How is Barack Obama going to prevent illegal immigrants from rushing over the border to sign up for his HCTW?
5. One of the methods that has been tabled is to tax health care benefits. If that method is chosen, will the healthcare benefits of the SEIU, UAW, United Steel workers and every other member of any union have their healthcare benefits taxed?
6. If Barack Obama’s HCTW passes and presents itself with a business model like Wal Mart, how will private healthcare survive? When Barack Obama says he want to provide “Affordable” healthcare, Describe affordable. 10 % less than average, 20% less than average, 50% less than average, 75% less than average, 85% less than average? Tell me.
7. If Barack Obama’s HCTW hammers the healthcare industry on costs much like Wal Mart does to it’s venders, what incentives do the healthcare industry have to expand and build facilities, hire personal and promote R&D in healthcare medicine?
8. Barack Obama’s HCTW proposes to cover 45 Million uninsured people with healthcare. At this time the healthcare industry does not have adequate facilities to take care of the people that have insurance now.
Do you think that people will be interested in going to medical school if they will not be able to earn more than $30,000 a year because of payment limits in the Obama HCTW?
9. Congressman Schiff besides your degree in law, do you have an MBA?
10. Congressman Schiff, do you have any kind of degree in economics?
Finally I command you to vote NO against Barack Obama’s Healthcare Train Wreck.
I command you to vote NO against Barack Obama’s “Cap and Tax” Train Wreck.